Python AWS API Developer
Full time - (In-house Preferred)
We are seeking a well-rounded and creative developer/engineer who has experience writing web applications from front end to back end to join our team!
Your responsibilities as a Developer will be to work directly with the client and customer API integrations & amp; deployments. No graphic design is necessary for this position. We need a team member who is eager to learn and who works well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer, IT related field OR 4+ years working in the field
- AWS services (Specifically AWS Lambda and API Gateways) & amp; Wordpress (1-2 years)
- Comprehensive understanding of deploying and implementing API integrations using documentation.
- You should have a strong knowledge of usability and user experience along with capability to utilize resources for problem-solving.
- Knowledge in languages such as Node JS, CSS, HTML and AJAX is recommended but not required.
- You should have excellent communication skills and a solution-orientated approach.
- Top-notch problem solving skills and an ability to work effectively without constant oversight.
Experience helpful but not required:
Wix, Hubspot, Manychat, Google API
Duties included but not limited to:
- Research third party API’s and software to improve client operations
- Keep CI and build pipelines using AWS, Zapier, and Hubspot integrations
- Assist team with developing solutions for clients and the gathering of data
- Be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Exemplify Core Values
- Ability to clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
Ability to effectively manage time while working on multiple assignments and provide guidance as to relative priorities of assignments of the development team.
We are a rapidly growing Digital Marketing and Advertising firm specializing in social media & automation. We serve local, regional, and national clients, to help define, enhance and reinforce brand personalities and perceptions, regardless of channel, with an entrepreneurial approach and an uncompromising commitment to outstanding service. Our purpose is to help businesses succeed in an evolving digital world.
We have a relaxed work environment with ping pong, snack bar, an outdoor activity policy (under certain conditions, you can take the morning off to enjoy outdoor activities), electric stand-up desks, music, and frequent team outings. We take pride in the team we have and celebrate every person's unique abilities.
Interested? Please reply with your resume, a cover letter introduction explaining why you would be a good fit for our team, and a link to any relevant social profiles.