Client Success Manager-Digital Marketing
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you have experience in social media marketing & Google SEM/SEO? Do you have amazing retention and engagement with your clients? Would you like to work hard, have fun and be part of a rockstar team? If you answered yes to all then we want to talk to you!
What we're looking for in an Account Manager:
- Self-motivated, driven person
- Passion for learning and continual improvement
- Confidence on the phone and in person for client meetings
- Work well in a team and individually
- Follow outlined procedures and smoothly adapt to new processes
- Identify when you need help and ask for it
- Represent company core values - in a nutshell, 'we do the right thing!'
- Collaborate with clients to achieve their monthly goals/objectives
- Purchase ads and accurately utilize monthly marketing budgets
- Switch between multiple accounts/client conversations each day
- Work with support teams to create specific content that complements each client’s brand
- Create artwork and work closely with the design team to showcase the correct brand and voice for each client and update regularly
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas throughout campaigns
- Analyze monthly reports and confidently review with client, giving guidance and suggestions as necessary
- Stay current on advertising policies, best practices, and platform changes
- Communicate internally between teams in analytical, graphic design, and marketing terminology
- Creative problem solving, out of the box thinking
- Lean thinking and improvements
- Proven success managing and developing amazing client relationships
- Digital marketing experience
- Exceptional spelling and grammar, and ability to effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to be creative and contribute innovative ideas
- Driven to improve every day and aid in the growth of a fun and growing company culture
- Facebook Business Manager experience a plus
Mazama Media is a digital marketing and advertising company based in Bend, Oregon, serving local, regional, and national clients. Our purpose is to help businesses grow and succeed in an evolving digital world, and we love doing it. We're committed to a stress-free work environment for employees and building close relationships with our clients. We are a lean company, and we're continually innovating every day.
We have a relaxed work environment with monthly massages, ping pong, kombucha kegs, free snack bar, an outdoor activity policy (under certain conditions, you can take the morning off to enjoy outdoor activities), meditation corner, electric stand-up desks, parties, music, and team outings. Really we're just a group of fun people who enjoy independent and team-oriented hard work, getting outside, and dogs. There are lots of dogs.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, a link to your LinkedIn profile and any other relevant social profiles.